AVS Audio Editor is an application for Windows PC which can be used to edit audio files for a variety of needs. By using this application You can edit audio files in various formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A and so forth.
This app provide more than 20 effects and filters built-in audio that You can choose according to Your needs including the effects of delay, flanger, reverb, echo and others. In addition, this application also provides a wide array of tools for audio editing such as cutting and stitching videos.
Features of AVS Audio Editor
1. Supports many audio formats. By using this app You don’t need to worry with the support of audio formats, because this application supports many audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP2, AMR, OGG and others.
2. There are more than 20 effects and filters. This app also provides more than 20 effects and audio filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, reverse, echo and others that You can choose according to your needs.
3. Cut and combine audio. If You have an audio file where You like with some parts that are on it, You can use this application to dispose of the part.
In addition, with cutting, this app is also equipped with features joiner audio files that lets You merge several audio files into one file.
4. Record audio from various inputs. In addition is equipped with an audio editor, this app is also equipped with a voice recorder which supports a variety of inputs including microphone.
5. Adjust audio quality according to the needs. By using this app You can also set the audio quality to suit Your needs including eliminating noise, change the bitrate of the sound to the desired level, adjust the audio equalizer and others.