10 – XP
|Mac OS X
11.x – 10.5
Using Epson’s drivers and utilities automatically means that you have accepted the license.On Epson printers with access to e-mail, you can print from any device that can send an e-mail with attachments to this mail. To enable the function, you need to register the printer in the Epson Connect service. You can do this using the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility for Windows 10 – XP or Mac OS X 11.0 – 10.5.
Registering a printer from a computer
- Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet, because the software must automatically detect your device.
- Download and install the utility on your computer.
- If after the installation of the program it did not open automatically, start it manually.
- Select your printer model, click Next / Next.
- Put a marker in the Printer Registration line, and click Next.
- Confirm your agreement with the license and in the next window click OK under the Create a printer request.
- Load paper in the machine.
- Then follow the instructions of the installation wizard to create an account.
- If there is already an entry, select the second option and fill in the form for adding a new printer.
- The printer prints the information necessary to use the service and sends a message to the e-mail.
Registering a printer from a mobile device
- Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet and configured according to the installation instructions.
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter htpp: // in the search bar and immediately without a space for your printer’s IP (information from the printer’s control panel).
- Click Web Config, then Firmware Update, and follow the prompts.
- Open Epson Connect Services *, then Register and follow the instructions.
- Load paper.
- After the registration is finished, click Finish.
*If there is no Epson Connect Services line, create an account from the computer.
The package includes three utilities. You can print e-mails with Email Print right after registration. Instructions can be found here. But the other two programs must be pre-connected. How to do it:
About settings from Mac OS X, you can read here.