10 — XP
|Mac OS X
11.x — 10.5
Remote Print Driver for remote Epson printer under Windows 10 – XP and Mac OS X 11.x – 10.5. With their help on the printer Epson can be printed remotely from a computer, mobile phone, tablet.
- The printer must be:
- is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or wired network, but without connection via USB-cable;
- “registered with Epson Connect” with the creation of an account.
- Go to the Epson Connect service on your personal page and open the Remote Print section.
- Click on the Print Settings line and place the marker next to the Enable Remote Print line.
- In the empty field, enter the access key (if you want to limit the number of users to the printer).
- Download the driver for your OS (for Windows with respect to bit depth), run it and follow the wizard’s instructions.
During the installation, you will need to enter an e-mail from the page printed by the printer after registration. Also enter the access code if you installed it earlier for this printer.