Epson Scan to Cloud is a utility that allows Epson MFP to scan documents and send the received result to the cloud storage or to other users by e-mail. Certain conditions must be met:
- The printer must support Epson Connect – this is indicated in the technical specifications;
- You must install the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” and register the MFPs in the Epson Connect service so that the files can enter the cloud storage.
Separately, Epson Scan to Cloud is not necessary to search and download, it will automatically install together with the Connect Printer Setup utility.
- You can not just send the scan result to any mailbox or storage, first you need to create a List on your personal page.
- If you have multiple printers registered, select the one you need.
- Open the Destination List and click Add.
- Choose where to save the document and follow the instructions.
If you want to send a file to another Epson printer, which is also registered in Epson Connect, then the electronic address of your MFP must be on its sheet.