StarTech 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T For Windows and Linux
Download StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card: If you have problems with your Wi-Fi connection “StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card”, make sure you have the latest driver installed for your wireless network.
StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card Specification
- Add 2 high-bandwidth 40 Gigabit fiber Ethernet ports to your web server or workstation utilizing the QSFP+ transceiver of your choice.
- Dual-Port QSFP+ Web Server NIC Card with open QSFP+ ports provides redundant network links to mission-critical systems, ideal for high-demand data source web servers, virtualized servers as well as agile information facilities that call for facilities updates without downtime.
- Intel XL710-BM2 chip with Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity and also smart offloads as well as iSCSI/ NFS storage over Ethernet.
- Dual-Port QSFP+ Web Server NIC Card with open QSFP+ ports supplies redundant network web links to mission-critical systems, suitable for high-demand database servers, virtualized servers and agile information centers that need framework updates without any downtime.
- Compatible with multimode and also single-mode fiber as well as sustains IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tagging, IPv4, and IPv6/ 40G Network Interface Card/ 40Gb NIC/ PCIe network card/ Network adapter card/ PCI Express network card, Server NIC/ Web server network card.
Download StarTech Dual Port QSFP+ Server NIC Card
=> Windows – 462 MB
=> Linux – 1,9 MB
Thanks for give us your best support