Digital License Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. A digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10, Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn’t require you to enter a product key.
How to link your Microsoft account with the digital license
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Activation.
- Click Add an account.
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials, and click Sign-in.
Can you clean install Windows 10 with digital license?
- Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade offer is over–or is it? …
- Insert the installation media into the computer you want to upgrade, reboot, and boot from the installation media.
- After you’ve installed Windows 10, head to Settings > Update & Security > Activation and you should see that your PC has a digital license.
- Auto recognize the HWID and activate automatically
- Very easy to use and does not require any experience
- Activate your Windows 10 (any editions) permanently
- Digital License on all windows 10 (including VL editions)
- Click Clean Activation History (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Internet connection required (most important)
- Disable your antivirus (most recommended)
- Run the Activator and then apply (follow notes)
Supported Windows 10 editions:
Windows 10 Home. (All editions)
Windows 10 Enterprise. (All editions)
Windows 10 Professional. (All editions)
Windows 10 Education. (All editions)
Windows 10 Core. (All editions)
Windows 10 Cloud. (All editions)